So, you’re expecting. Congratulations! Now let’s talk about what you need for your baby’s literary success. It’s never to soon to start reading to your baby.
1. Sandra Boynton Books-Get them all! Here are my favorites though.
– Belly Button Book
-The GOING TO BED BOOK
– Moo, Baa, La La La!
– Pajama Time!
– A to Z
– Horns to Toes and in Between
– BUT Not the Hippopotamus
– Blue Hat, Green Hat
2. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
3. Put Me In The Zoo by Robert Lopshire
4. Are you My Mother? by P.D. Eastman
5. Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
6. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Eric Carle
7. Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
8. Mommy Hugs by Anne Gutman and George Hallensleben
9. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
10. Silly Sally by Audrey Wood
11. Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
12. That’s Not My Kitten –Usborne Books
There is a large series of these books and they are all great.
13. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
15. Mini Masters
16. There’s A Wocket In My Pocket! by Dr. Suess
Now, Go. See. Do.