So, you’re expecting. Congratulations! Now let’s talk about what you need for your baby’s literary success. It’s never to soon to start reading to your baby.
1. Sandra Boynton Books-Get them all! Here are my favorites though.
– Belly Button Book
-The GOING TO BED BOOK
– Moo, Baa, La La La!
– Pajama Time!
– A to Z
– Horns to Toes and in Between
– BUT Not the Hippopotamus
– Blue Hat, Green Hat
2. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
5. Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
7. Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
8. Mommy Hugs by Anne Gutman and George Hallensleben
9. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
10. Silly Sally by Audrey Wood
There is a large series of these books and they are all great.
15. Mini Masters
Now, Go. See. Do.