It’s hard to enjoy the winter when you’re cold. Follow these steps to stay warm and enjoy being outside this winter.
1. Good Base Layer – These are my two favorites.
2. Mid Layer Top – A sweatshirt or fleece top like these:
3. Mid Layer Bottoms – Either snow pants or lined windproof pants.
4. Socks – SmartWool hands done are my favorite socks. All styles.
6. Hat – Any hat is better than no hat. I have many, but here are the two warmest.
Dakine – Sequoia Insulated Mittens – Don’t underestimate the warmth of mittens. I swear they keep your hands warmer, especially when you drop a Hot Hands hand warmer in them.
8. Scarf – The multi use miracle warmer 🙂 Cover your neck, face, or ears. Don’t leave home without one.
9. Hot Hands – Hand and foot warmers. These stay warm for up to 8 hours and are a lifesaver.
Now, Go. See. Do.